- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Ryan Fransen – Baseball
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Sabrina Okeson – Tennis
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Kristen Petron – Track
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Matt Mastantuono – Baseball
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Jordan Hein – Football
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Angie Roberts – Softball
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Cody Cook – Mens Golf
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Hannah Alme – Tennis
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Samara Tobeck – Track
- Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Collin Eckman – Baseball
Video – Beaver Fever Friday – Cody Cook – Mens Golf
- Updated: April 10, 2017
Powered by a day two 76 (+4) from Sam Otto, the Bemidji State University men’s golf team climbed three spots in the final standings to finish third in the Upper Iowa Invitational.
After completing the first 18 holes of the 36-hole event Saturday, the Beavers were seven strokes off the lead in sixth place with 313. BSU carded a 312 on day two,accounting for the second-best round Sunday and jumped into a tie with Concordia University-St. Paul for third place with a two-day total of 625 (+49).
Otto, who led the Beavers with a five-over-par 77 Saturday, finished the meet with a 76 (+4) Sunday to finished locked in a tie for seventh place individually at nine over par (153).
Lindenwood University won the team title, using a +27 603 to take a 19 shot lead over Minot State University (622 (+46)) and the rest of the field.
Lindenwood’s Alejandro Canazeras won individual medalist honors as the only player to finish under par with a 142 (-2).
The Beavers return to Smithville, Mo. and the Paradise Pointe Country Club’s Outlaw Course April 13-14 as the team competes in the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference Championship.